Google search

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My point of view


If Amanda would want the domain of course I will give it her . I am not selfish and not looking my my own pocket. It will do up to her to do what she wants with it. If and when Amanda communicates with we will come to an understanding .Yes I have other blogs on "how to make money" and similar topics. but that is for my internet experience. Amandalindhout.com has tought me many things, one being that if someone wants to do something good for someone else we have and need to find the bad into it.
We are people I don't blame you . In the whole 15 months of having this blog it has generated 40.00$ in revenue . Plus Google doesnt not pay when account is less than 100.00$ .Wow I became a millionnaire in 15 months I took advantage of her situation, yah right ,so far it is in google pockets, I haven't made any money of her and won't.
Just be happy that she is alive and back with her family. And as far as this blog goes When it's time to do whatever I need to do I will. The right thing will be done.

Let's live our lives with love and not jealousy or hate..

6 comments:

  1. If you were living your life with love.
    You would have shown compassion to the Lindhouts.
    But instead you kept the blog going after the Family begged for a media & internet black-out...
    You fed the kidnappers with information on the opinions of Canadians.
    That is taking advantage of Amanda Lindhout!
    Your internet experience is not more important
    than the safety of a fellow human being..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're home safe. That's what we hoped and prayed for. There is no manual for dealing with these things. I see no point in these allegations at this point. If something such as this happens again I think we will all be a little wiser in the best ways to handle these situations and hopefully it won't take 15 months to achieve freedom.
    Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The family asked that you transfer the domain to them... if you wouldn't transfer the domain to them, do you really expect people to believe you will give it to her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially with Amanda now back in Canada, you should have already transferred this domain name to the rightful owner.

    Ignoring these pleas for decency are coldhearted and

    To allow Amanda, and her family/friends to enter 2010 without this on their plates to deal with I strongly suggest you transfer this domain name to Amanda, or her family BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

    If you really cared, you would realize holding onto this domain name only continues the abuse to Amanda. She deserves better than you are giving her here.

    Hoping the holiday spirit pursuades you to act with decency, and caring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can just transfer the domain to a name
    That person needs to have an account with a domain provider and then once you know the account name you can push the domain into that account

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Terry, my name is Sarah Geddes and I'm Amanda's friend and publicist. Although Amanda does not have any immediate plans for a website or blog of her own, we would like to have her domain name returned to her. As you've stated above that you would return it to her if she so desired, can you please let me know what you need from us to make that happen?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete